Chocolate Dipped Dates

Lately, I've been too occupied with my private life that I haven't been able to be as much active on the blog as wanted. I'm bac...

Lately, I've been too occupied with my private life that I haven't been able to be as much active on the blog as wanted. I'm back, and I've got a new recipe for you! 






First you need:

½ kg dates
1 pk tea biscuits
2 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp cardamom
4 tbsp sesame
3 tbsp butter (pre-melted)
Peeled almonds (Not salty!)
 Two dark chocolate bars


Step 1:

Remove the seeds from the dates.

Next you have to boil the dates on a stove with the butter, do add the cinnamon and cardamom together with it. Caution: You have to keep stirring till it becomes soft. 

(If it's tough to stir through, you may add a tiny bit of water)

Add sesame and let it cool afterwards.



Step 2:
Break the biscuits till they look like crumbs.

Then add the crumbs to the date dough we've created and start mixing them together like a regular pizza dough.


Step 3:

Put the almonds in a bowl of hot water for half an hour and peel them. 

Next you need the almonds in one plate and some raps oil in another. The oil is just a wingman to avoid sticky hands.

Make small balls out of the dough and make a hole with your finger where you place an almond, close it afterwards.


Step 4:

Melt the chocolate, and start dipping the date balls into the chocolate, you can add topping if you like, (pistachio, coconuts, vermicelli etc.) or you can just leave them naked. 




Enjoy!

Kitchen Carmen


You Might Also Like

0 kommentarer

Thank you for stopping by!